SuperLysine+® lysine tablets are ideal for those who prefer vitamins with lysine to promote immune health. Many use this formula in conjunction with our ointment for optimal results. Six well-researched immune health nutrients are combined in this award winning formula.*
- L-Lysine – Our feature ingredient known to promote oral health through influencing arginine activity*
- Vitamin C – Trusted whole health vitamin, long known to support a healthy immune response*
- Garlic Bulb(deodorized) – Traditional botanical relied on during times of immune system challenge*
- Echinacea – Botanical found to support a healthy immune response, especially at the start of an immune system challenge*
- Propolis – A rich resin produced by bees to protect their hives; provides powerful antioxidant support when taken as a supplement*
- Licorice Root – Traditional botanical now known to demonstrate helpful antioxidant effects*
SuperLysine+® Tablets may be used solely at times of an immune system challenge. However, this formula is excellent for daily use - the specific Echinacea and Licorice forms and dosage can be taken every day.
Ingredients: Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), Calcium (from calcium phosphate, calcium stearate), L-Lysine (as l-lysine hydrochloride), Garlic Bulb (deodorized), Echinacea purpurea (aerial parts extract), Propolis, Licorice Root Extract.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Coating (Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Dextrin, Dextrose, Medium Chain Triglycerides (vegetable), Sodium Citrate), Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Wax.
How to choose an oral lysine supplement
There are many lysine supplements on the market and choosing the right one for you can be a challenge. Here are some tips you can follow:
- Choose supplements from a company you trust. It is best to buy your lysine supplement from a reputable source. Look for a trusted brand since quality can vary.
- Avoid excess arginine sometimes included in lysine tablets. Although arginine is beneficial and necessary, too much can lead to gastrointestinal or respiratory side effects. Check the label and avoid buying lysine supplements that also list arginine or L-arginine. Quantum Health's SuperLysine+ Tablets do not contain any arginine.
- Read the labels. The label should contain a complete list of ingredients, serving size, active ingredients, manufacturers' information, and amount of product.